Benefit Options for UW Employees with Domestic Partners

2017 Wisconsin Act 59 eliminated the Chapter 40 domestic partnership program effective September 21, 2017. The law prohibits the formation of any new Chapter 40 domestic partnerships after September 22, 2017. See the Department of Employee Trust Funds Summary of 2017 Wisconsin Act 59 for further information.

This page will be updated when more information is available.