Faculty Sabbatical Leave Program
University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 2014-2015 Memo From Provost
- Faculty Sabbatical Leave Program
- Application Procedures, Guidelines and Conditions
- Proposal Cover Page (MS Word Version | PDF Version) [A note on filling out the Word Document forms.]
- Sabbatical Agreement Form
- Compensation Received During Sabbatical Assignment Form
- Online Application Procedures for Sabbatical Leaves (for faculty in the School of Education and the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences only). Online application procedures are being piloted in these two divisions for 2014-2015; all divisions will use the online submission process beginning next summer.
- Instructions for Filling Out the Online Application for a Sabbatical Leave
- Click here to begin the online application process: https://apps.ohr.wisc.edu/staffdev/
- Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Office of Human Resources
166 Bascom Hall
NOTE: Those awarded sabbaticals are required, under a new Regent directive, to sign an agreement acknowledging their obligations prior to taking the sabbatical.