|70% -- Management, implementation, and outreach for Data Curation and Digital Repository services for faculty, staff, and students.
* Perform outreach and consult with faculty, staff, and community partners on information organization, access, and preservation needs related to research data in the humanities and sciences.
* Working closely with other liaison librarians, incorporate support for data management, citation, and preservation into library services.
* Participate in campus-wide initiatives to develop and design policies, services, and infrastructure to enable faculty and students to preserve and make available their research data and publications.
* Collaborate with staff within the Libraries' technology groups to design new, and improve existing, workflows that support the creation and management of digital resources.
* Collaborate with staff within the Libraries' technology groups to design and implement digital preservation services for UW-Madison digital content.
* Participate in initiatives related to the discovery of digital resources.
25% -- Technical and user support for Library digital repository and publishing services.
* Provide administration and user support for the institutional repository service.
* Provide administration and user support for the libraries' open-access publishing platform.
* Develop workflows and tools to facilitate faculty and staff use of publishing and repository platforms.
* Train and work with liaisons and other librarians to help them provide repository and publishing support for their faculty.
5% -- Professional development activities
* Provide guidance for the Libraries on existing and emerging technologies, standards, and requirements, relating to digital repository, discovery, and preservation systems.
* Pursue education and training in new management and preservation technologies and standards.